Hinduism and Islam are two of the world’s largest religions and are totally opposite to each other. What is the difference between Hinduism and Islam, both are among big religions of world.
Islam has begun in Arabia, Hinduism is believed to have begun in the Indian .there are most notable differences between them. It is also not surprising to learn that the two religious groups tend to fight often. The main difference between Hinduism and Islam are as followings.
In Hinduism, there is a relationship between self and Brahman which is God. In this Instead of finding whether personal god is there or not sages tell you to find yourself first. The beauty of Hinduism is you can follow any belief system as long as you practice your Dharma.
In Islam there is a concept that there is one God Allah, He does not have parents and children. You are his servant and He is only master. Islam teaches that the Qur’an is the final authority and the last revelation of Allah Islam teaches that the Qur’an is the final authority and the last revelation of Allah. Islamic people are taught that all men must die and later bring back to life for judgment of those who did well and those who were evil.
Hinduism VS Islam – A Comparison
- In Islam there is life after death while in Hinduism there is no life after death.
- In Islam there comes day of judgment while in Hinduism there is no as such concept
- In Islam they Believes animal do not have any soul. Allah has created the animals only for human beings. While in Hinduism they worship animals like cows etc
- Islam and Hinduism include the belief of different deities, different ways of worship, different laws and different origins. Islam has its roots in Arabia while Hinduism is believed to have begun in the Indian subcontinent.
- Islamic people are taught that all men must die and later bring back to life for judgment of those who did well and those who were evil. Hinduism does not teach about after life. Instead, it talks of rebirth.